FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR FEED HERE
UPDATE: The wifi drivers no longer work with the Treo’s new firmware.
1) Copy the file to a SD card
2) Run the file
3) It will go [through] installing some files, followed by a soft reset
4) It will install some more files, and identify itself as T5 Wifi installer
5) It will ask for the Wifi Card...
6) Insert the card and press next, it should finish and reset again.
7) Rock and roll, experiment and figure it out...
Feel free to leave a comment! (for the record I am not Shadowmite – see link above)
UPDATE: Shadowmite has come up with even more hacks! Now he deals with custom ROMS!
A ROM with dial up networking and no RealPlayer
A ROM with DUN, no RealPlayer, no GetBC, no Download
A Rom update with DUN, voice memo, notepad, no real, no GetBC, no Download, No Quick Tour
He is on fire! Just be sure to read the Instructions